A downloadable soundtrack

Buy Now$6.99 USD or more

Original Soundtrack for GRINDSTONE.

All music by Sam Webster. Mixed by Sam Webster.
Mastered by Andy Magoffin at the House of Miracles: thetwominutemiracles.com
Additional vocals throughout by Morgan Joy.

Extra special thanks to Nathan Vella, Dan Vader, Kris Piotrowski, Jim Guthrie and everybody at Capy Games.

Album Art by Kelly Smith: linktr.ee/beatfist

Game available now on Apple Arcade:



Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars
(9 total ratings)


Buy Now$6.99 USD or more

In order to download this soundtrack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:

GRINDSTONE (Original Game Soundtrack) - Sam Webster mp3's.zip 70 MB
GRINDSTONE (Original Game Soundtrack) - Sam Webster wav's.zip 611 MB

Also available on


Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.


I first discovered this game because it was installed on demo ipads at the apple store. I love it so much, I spent a very long time playing it. 

I'm enjoying the music, but the downloaded package should not contain the hidden mac os folder and the mp3 tags are not complete.

Hey thanks for bringing this to my attention! I've updated it, can you try downloading it now and let me know if there's still a problem? thanks!

(1 edit)


Firstly, I'll apologize for giving you grief for adding some awesome music to a charity drive. I don't mean to diminish the effort you put into creating your content. But just in case it's useful, here's the standard guidelines for distributing a zip file:

- name the .zip file after your content. Your download is currently called Package.zip, it was named correctly the first time.

- Put another similarly named folder inside the package. This is so that when the package is extracted, the content will automatically end up in a nicely named folder. Your package does not have this, so the use must take care to organize the files while/after extracting. If I remember right, you also had this done correctly the first time.

- Include only the necessary file and don't be OS-specific unless you must. Your package contains _MACOSX, which is a hidden folder that is invisible to mac users (less than 5% globally of devices that have access to this content). On the other 95% of devices the user must manually delete this after downloading the package.

Regarding the missing tags I was meaning that they don't have track numbers, so players won't necessarily put them in order.

After all the nagging, I'll just again say thanks for sharing your work.

Oh no apology needed, I appreciate the feedback, I have uploaded a new zip, it should address these issues, but let me know if not haha. Appreciate you!


This music is delightful. Any way you could upload a zip file with all the songs in it instead of the individual songs and/or mp3 files?

Deleted 2 years ago

Okay there's now both an .mp3 and .wav zip. Thanks for the support! 

Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :D

i love the music but i cant find the .wav zip. is it hidden somwhere?

So sorry about that, you should be able to download the .wav's now. Thanks!